Accepted Solution

The sims

★★★ Newbie
My product code has already been used
Message 1 of 4 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims

Hero

Did you register the game before ? If so, you don't need to do so again. Login with the account you redeemed the code on and find your game in the Origin library

If you haven't: Where did you buy the game ? Was it new ? Used ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

All Replies

Re: The sims

Hero

Did you register the game before ? If so, you don't need to do so again. Login with the account you redeemed the code on and find your game in the Origin library

If you haven't: Where did you buy the game ? Was it new ? Used ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (297 Views)

ACTIVATION CODE ALREADY ACTIVATED!

★★★ Newbie

i brought sims4 in june and its been fine.. but i havnt played it in a bit and i switched it onto my new laptop worked fine.. but now its saying i need an activation code i put my code in and it said code has been used.. what do i do.. i have a pc..

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

Re: ACTIVATION CODE ALREADY ACTIVATED!

Champion (Retired)

It seems you logged into another account than the one where you have The Sims 4.

It is locked to your account so login with the same credentials used to buy it and you will find it in your game library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (218 Views)