The sims 4

by Miss_Cowplant

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 4

★★ Novice

Hi there

I installed the sims 4 get famous today but its not showing up in my sims 4 launcher it also did this when I installed season but I can't remember how I fixed this. Please help me because im getting very frustrated

Thanks 

Schanri

Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 4

★★ Novice

Thanks, I got it to work. I guess when you install a new pack you should go into The Sims 4 while still online then there after disconnect and play offline. I prefer playing offline.

Thanks again.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Miss_Cowplant

I had a similar problem after I got Get Famous. I was able to find and install Get Famous by going to my Games Library > Sims 4, click on Sims 4. Click on the Expansion Packs tab, scroll down till you find Get Famous and Click install. It should start downloading and installing.

If this doesn't happen, or the pack isn't showing up in this tab. Try deleting Origin Cache. If that doesn't work, Uninstall/reinstall Origin.

Clear Origin Cache -https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Try uninstalling/reinstalling Origin. - https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

You don't loose any Sims 4 user files, as the game gets installed in a different folder from the user files (where the saves and mods are located). If you are concerned about this copy the Sims 4 folder from Documents to a USB key.

Restart the computer, log back into Origin to check if Get Famous shows up and is ready to download and install. It may start downloading automatically.

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks, I got it to work. I guess when you install a new pack you should go into The Sims 4 while still online then there after disconnect and play offline. I prefer playing offline.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)