Re: The sims 4

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

The sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion, all stuff packs and all game packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? When loading into a new game the sims starts with little money or negative money and cant buy a house and can't move in anywhere without a cheat
What do you expect to see? That my sims family starts with the right amount of money and not bug out
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This bug happened after the latest patch on December 12

No pictures

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)

Re: The sims 4

@BearSimming  I've moved your post to the PC tech forum.  This could be due to a mod, or the aftereffects of having a mod installed—there was until the latest patch an issue with the starting funds of households saved to the library.

Please test in a clean game folder.  Move your entire Sims 4 game folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, then launch the game to spawn a new folder.  Then create a couple of new sims and see how much money they start with.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)