Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] The sims 4 relationship glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, City Living, Holidays, Get Famous, Get To Work, Cats And Dogs,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just make a sim and then wait 3 sim hours and than cancel the event and check your relationships
What happens when the bug occurs? Liberty goes into my relationships
What do you expect to see? No people like liberty in my relationships
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Ok so whenever I make my sims and I move in I see this event called welcome wagon according to sims wiki it comes after the sim moves in 3 hours after I did not want them in my house so I cancelled the event and then a woman named liberty said in the notifications maybe next time and I went to my relationships and I saw liberty and another few people how do I get them out of my relationships?

Message 1 of 3 (2,994 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 4 relationship glitch

Hero

Hi @AidenTheGamerYT

don't think this is a bug. They came to your house hence they are in your panel.

You can destroy the relationship with a cheat (not 100% sure it's still active): relationship.destroy yoursimID targetsimID

To get the IDs of the Sims, you'll need to use this cheat: sims.get_sim_id_by_name <yoursimfirstname> <yoursimlastname>

You'll accumulate many relationships over time and if you don't interact, they should just decay over time though. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,975 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @AidenTheGamerYT

don't think this is a bug. They came to your house hence they are in your panel.

You can destroy the relationship with a cheat (not 100% sure it's still active): relationship.destroy yoursimID targetsimID

To get the IDs of the Sims, you'll need to use this cheat: sims.get_sim_id_by_name <yoursimfirstname> <yoursimlastname>

You'll accumulate many relationships over time and if you don't interact, they should just decay over time though. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (2,976 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thx dude

Message 3 of 3 (2,874 Views)