Re: The sims 4: "Description contains a disallowed word." But which on

by crinrict

Original Post

The sims 4: "Description contains a disallowed word." But which one?

★★ Novice

I just made a sim and added a discription. I tried sharing it to the gallery but it just wouldn't let me and said: Description contains a disallowed word. 

But which word? I can't find it! I tried deleting all sorts of things but it isn't working.. This is what I wrote:

Joe Rooney, a sweet, cheerful and funny guy that loves the outdoors and everyone that he cares about. Especially kids! He would love some kids of his own that he can go camping with, but he'll need to find a nice girl (or guy Standard smile ) that really cares about him first. #ClareSiobhanTownies I love him cause even though he's not your typical good looking guy, he still looks cute, sweet and cool. He has a fun and charming vibe around him. (I could not find a good skin that worked for him...)

It's modded *hair, clothes and stuff* but that shouldn't really matter. (A skin is a skinoverlay. But that didn't fit) 

Message 1 of 7 (7,117 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I would guess that it is the hashtag or the emoticon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (7,099 Views)

★★ Novice

Finally! Found it! It was "he'll". I mean, I get it.. but still. I wrote "he will" instead and it works. Still though! I should be able to use this!

Message 3 of 7 (7,099 Views)

Hero

That's just he'lla stupid.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 7 (7,086 Views)

Hero

HI @zuppercat 

we have a thread here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Unjustified-disallowed-words/m-p/3508113 to report this kind of issues. There is a reason as you say but if you still want to report it, feel free.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (7,050 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@zuppercat Ok, seriously, EA, needs to fix this. Punctuation is, after all, part of our normal language. Thanks, for this forum showing me he'll is not an acceptable word. Secondly, really??? Hell is not an acceptable word? It's the description of an evil place that 1/2 the planet doesn't even believe in, and this game is rife with sexual innuendo, aberrant behaviors, and evil characters so that doesn't even make sense! EA, Fix this, please.
Message 6 of 7 (4,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

Main thread here:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Unjustified-disallowed-words/m-p/3508113 

/Atic

Message 7 of 7 (4,417 Views)