The sims 4 install on two PC's?

by IAmChris66

Original Post

Re: The sims 4 install on two PC's?

★ Novice

Yes! I have tried this before. You are allowed to install The Sims 4 on two separate computers. You just cannot be online on both accounts at the same time, you have to be invisible on one account so the other account can go online. Hope I helped? Embarrassed

Message 51 of 68 (2,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If it is possible how do you do it? I would appreciate any helpParty hat

Message 52 of 68 (2,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I download it on multiple devices? If you dont know can someone tell me the customer support thingy?

Message 53 of 68 (2,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i DON'T KNOW WHAT ORIGIN ACCOUNT I USED SO WILL IT STILL WORK?

Message 54 of 68 (2,058 Views)

Hero

You need access to your Origin account.

So if you don't have that, contact a game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 68 (2,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi dear, i bought sims 4 and trying to install on pc, on one pc is working and on another one not!! i have two kids they both want to play on different computers, so u telling me that i pay 50$ fror a game for family, i have to buy another one for 50$, does it look like i am millionaire? is already very expensive, is any solution for this? Its realy furstrating, got a game happy kids, and now can't play.

Message 56 of 68 (1,988 Views)

Hero

You have to install them from the same Origin account which means only one kid can play online at any given time,

If you want them to be able to both play at the same time, you'll need two games.

Otherwise just install Origin on both their PCs, login with the account the game is on and download/install from there. You can't register it on two accounts, but you can install it on more than one computer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 68 (1,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but how do u download sims 4 on multiple devices when u can only use the key code once as it says when i try to type it in again that the code has already been used ?

Message 58 of 68 (1,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It only works if you use one origin account to install it on multiple platforms.

Message 59 of 68 (1,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the sims 4 games downloaded on a computer (downloaded from origin) and i want to download the games onto a different computer as well, i do not have the disks or anything because i downloaded them from origin!! is it possible to even download them on another computer still? if so how ???

Message 60 of 68 (1,848 Views)