The sims 4 install on two PC's?

by IAmChris66

Original Post

Re: The sims 4 install on two PC's?

★★★ Newbie

I have not tried this I am just reading through the forums right now. I recently downloaded the Sims 4 to my laptop. My daughter has been begging me to play it. The problem is I am in school so she is not able to use my laptop to play the game. I am was going to download the account to our desktop and let her play from there because at this point I'm not playing the game with all of the homework I have to do. But from what I am reading if my laptop is online she will not be able to play the game on the desktop??? Am I understanding this correctly? I have no issue with having to have her log into my Origin account to play the game but why would my laptop have to be in offline mode for her to do so???  Or am I misunderstanding?

Message 31 of 68 (4,521 Views)

Re: The sims 4 install on two PC's? (with a twist...)

★★★ Newbie

and what happens if you want the sims 4 and you buy it on your desktop, can you install (only install not buy) on your laptop?

Message 32 of 68 (4,470 Views)

★ Novice
so i have a mac and it just released today and i planned on installing sims 4 on both my desktops but it wouldnt work. i logged into my other desktop and none of my games showed up, i have sims 3 and that didnt show up either so rn i only have it on one computer bc for reason it wont show up under My Games on the second one.
Message 33 of 68 (4,339 Views)

★ Novice

If you have two origin accounts, you will need to make seperate purchases and if you are looking into having the game on both accounts, you need to buy it twice.

Message 34 of 68 (4,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't find the download button! Sims 4 shows in My Games but there isn't any option to download it!!

Message 35 of 68 (4,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks this really helps!:manvery-happy:

Message 36 of 68 (4,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank  you because im getting the online version! LOL :womanvery-happy:

Message 37 of 68 (4,277 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

im new to the whole sims orgin thing fyi

if you down load it onto a different computer can you play the households you had on the other computer because the computer i used to use broke but i don't wanna loose my family's HELP  :catsad:

Message 38 of 68 (4,232 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just talked to customer service. No, you can not put Sim4 on more

than one computer. Origin will not allow it after the first install.

I think they want everyone to buy more than one game for multiple

computers. A total ripoff.

Message 39 of 68 (4,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Sims 4 will not install on more than one computer. 

Even thru Origin accounts.

Will not install even if the computers are connected, networking

or thru multiple users on one computer.

Message 40 of 68 (4,185 Views)