Re: The sims 4 Time Speed Glitch

by SamVerey

Original Post

The sims 4 Time Speed Glitch

★★★★★ Novice

Every time i go from speed 3 back to 1 the sim time goes back 10 sim seconds.

Message 1 of 8 (23,034 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tested it without my mods one of them must ave caused it

Message 2 of 8 (23,003 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nope sorry still happening and i have no mods installed right now 

Message 3 of 8 (23,001 Views)

Hero

Probably this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/BUG-Time-freezing/td-p/3806607/jump-to/first-unread-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (22,996 Views)

★ Apprentice

So the work around at this point is (if you're lucky) get rid of inventories which are important to my game play or give up on my rotational gameplay game?  It's not to bad yet but I don't want to have to basically restart my favorite game from practically scratch?

Message 5 of 8 (22,975 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This happens to me literally all the time and it's so annoying. I've also noticed that if my Sim is working on a skill and I jump from speed 3 to speed 1 it brings the skill bar down a few percentage points. This is frustrating. Get this bug fixed please!

PS The "clear your inventory" thing is bs. This happens even after I deleted all saves and started fresh with a new household.
Message 6 of 8 (22,031 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just bought the game and it still have the speed bug. Cmon EA, where's the fix?!?

Message 7 of 8 (19,122 Views)

★ Novice

i feel your pain, i tried to understand what's going on with the game. I thought it was my Graphic Card that was the issue but apparently I discovered i wasnt the only one who had this major problem...

Message 8 of 8 (16,170 Views)