Re: The sims 4 Bodyshop

by crinrict

Original Post

The sims 4 Bodyshop

★★★ Novice

Hey, I just want to ask to EA, if somehow U guys would make a sims 4 BodyShop like in the sims 2, i guess, it was the most perfect thing in the world for me, i play the sims since I was 3, i have every game from the series, since the the sims 1, and my dream for the 3 was making skins, hair recolors, clothes, i love it!! but i tried how the people do, and like a lot of people i couldnt so, please please, in the future, make a sims 4 bodyshop, make it buyable if its the case, i just need it, and i am pretty sure everyone will love it! ty so much

Message 1 of 2 (952 Views)

Re: The sims 4 Bodyshop

Hero

Heya,

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games. Sims 4 forum is therefore atm mostly for people with pre-order issue (although a lot of those can only be answered by Customer Support).

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use the brand new Origin Sims 4 forum here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/257.page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (942 Views)