The sims 3 toolbar shrunk

by ducktapeanimals

Original Post

The sims 3 toolbar shrunk

★★★ Newbie

Previously on my sims 3, I had it on full screen and the main toolbar and sims icons were relevant to the fullscreen size. I could actually read it. I downloaded windows 8.1 and then opened up my sims. It wasnt full screen, and there was a lot of black around the edges. I easily fixed that and made it full screen again, but the toolbar and icons are very small. I can barely read anything. What do i do to fix this? Please help! :womansad:

Message 1 of 4 (5,907 Views)

Re: The sims 3 toolbar shrunk

★★★ Pro

Sounds like you have your game on the higest screen setting, the tool bar will be smaller. You need to play with the screen size to get it where you want it. My computer is set at the higest resolution and yes its hard to see the toolbar.

Message 2 of 4 (5,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea, it is. But it once was able to see... Maybe my visions just getting bad.

Message 3 of 4 (5,893 Views)

★★★ Pro

Are you playing with the settings in your launcher graphics? Im guessing you have it set at 1920x1080. Thats where the tool bar becomes really small and yes I have reading glasses. Try the lower settings below 1920x1080 and the toolbar and launcher should get bigger. You have to play with it. My graphics recommend 1920X1080 so I squint to see the launcher and toolbar

Message 4 of 4 (5,890 Views)