Re: The sims 3 pets, Pets are completely black, and only pets in household.

by chelsea_ai708

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 3 pets, Pets are completely black, and only pets in household.

★ Novice

I bought the sims 3 pets expansion right from Origin, and all my pets are black, only in household. Cannot change colors or anything. I have tried re downloading, Advanced rendering. Advisor from EA said it wasn't My computer or Graphics on my computer. but wanted me to download on another PC but that is not easily done. Is there anything else I can do. Please Help

Message 1 of 3 (653 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

My adviser told me it wasn't My graphics or anything to do with my computer. But i figured out the problem without EA. All i needed to do was update my graphic card.. Simple, not easy and i don't suggest people to play around with their settings unless they know what their doing.

But thanks anyway this issue has been resolved Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (712 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (629 Views)

★ Novice

My adviser told me it wasn't My graphics or anything to do with my computer. But i figured out the problem without EA. All i needed to do was update my graphic card.. Simple, not easy and i don't suggest people to play around with their settings unless they know what their doing.

But thanks anyway this issue has been resolved Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (713 Views)