Re: The sims 3 needs 64 bit on pc! Shouldn’t every player have the same experien

by mate54

Original Post

The sims 3 needs 64 bit on pc! Shouldn’t every player have the same experience?!

★ Novice

Today i wanna address this issue that i’m very happy to mention. The sims 3 on pc doesn’t have 64 but but the mac version has? why is that? Ea, shouldn’t every sims player have the same experience? The sims 3 needs 64 bit to work properly and you managed to add it on mac so why not on pc?

This issue is something you guys could sit on for 1 day and then fix it. Please do something!

Message 1 of 2 (374 Views)

Re: The sims 3 needs 64 bit on pc! Shouldn’t every player have the same experien

Hero
@Milleessims The Sims 3 received the 64-bit upgrade on Mac because new macOS releases do not support 32-bit applications at all. From what I have seen from player reports, the game does not run much better, and it has some other issues now, including weird graphical glitches and issues with RAM.

The Sims 3 x64 on Windows would not run significantly better anyway. A 64-bit upgrade cannot fix issues that slow the game down. It might make the game run worse, and I doubt EA is willing to address all the bugs that could be worsened by letting the game run wild on modern systems.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)