The sims 3 games not on my account

by eveli74

Original Post

The sims 3 games not on my account

★★★ Newbie

I haven't played the sims 3 for many years. i got a new computer and i would like to download some of the games i had bought many years ago, since my new computer doesn't have a dvd player i'd have to redeem the code and download the game through Origin. Since all my family members played we had about 3 accounts on the the sims 3 page. We also had 2 base games(one cd broke, so we bought a new one) so one account had all the games except one. one account that my sister used had  the pets game and the only one i found was the account that had the old base game. I have checked all the accounts and i got only one game(the base) but we had 9 games on my account, which now has non and apparently doesn't exist anymore. i have all the cd and the code on paper, but if i enter any one of these it said they were invalid or already used. What should i do, i'd really like to play the games? 

Message 1 of 2 (117 Views)

Re: The sims 3 games not on my account

Hero (Retired)

@eveli74 This is an open public forum for users by users and specific account information can not be accessed in these forums. As the DRM has changed because of changes in operating systems. The recommended method is Origin. As specific accounts can not be accessed you will have to contact EA customer service about this issue. Here is a link to EA customer service - link - EA customer service

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)