The sims 3 cas crash when i go to the clothes section

by 4478ABC

Original Post

The sims 3 cas crash when i go to the clothes section

★★★ Newbie

So i got the sims 3 (because i never tried it before and i wanted to play it to see how it is) with all packs and stuff, no mods no cc or anything non default. Just everything default. My xdirect is xdirect 12, i use windows 10 x32 processor with 3.2 GHz and 4.0 GB of ram. And when i go to the CAS on the clothes section, all the clothes goes loading then starts to lag so badly that ends up freezing and crashes, i tried to delete the caches and it didn't worked, i tried the XP service pack 2 it didn't worked either... i have seen around the answers but they aren't working too well and they are confusing. Please and thank you. 

Message 1 of 2 (420 Views)

Re: The sims 3 cas crash when i go to the clothes section

@4478ABC  It does take a while for the clothing categories to load, especially if you own all packs.  Add to that that it sounds like your computer isn't particularly powerful, and I could see how the game might end up crashing.  Still, to cover all bases (or most of them, anyway), please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Please also undo the compatibility setting you applied.  Sims 3 runs just fine in Windows 10, at least most of the time.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (370 Views)