The sims 3 all in one.

by eelinnh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 3 all in one.

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to download the sims 3 all in one? 

Message 1 of 3 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 3 all in one.

@eelinnh  Sims 3 and its packs still need to be purchased separately; there's no legitimate complete collection available.  Both Origin and Steam are authorized digital sellers, and both offer pack bundles as well.  Sales can bring the price of the entire run of TS3 packs down significantly; during a Steam sale, the entire run of packs (minus Katy Perry) might cost you just under $80.

In terms of actually downloading and installing, both platforms can handle the entire process all at once.  There's no patching or worrying about install order—the game will show up fully ready to play.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@eelinnh The only legitimate site to download the Sims 3 game is from EA Origin.

Message 2 of 3 (381 Views)

@eelinnh  Sims 3 and its packs still need to be purchased separately; there's no legitimate complete collection available.  Both Origin and Steam are authorized digital sellers, and both offer pack bundles as well.  Sales can bring the price of the entire run of TS3 packs down significantly; during a Steam sale, the entire run of packs (minus Katy Perry) might cost you just under $80.

In terms of actually downloading and installing, both platforms can handle the entire process all at once.  There's no patching or worrying about install order—the game will show up fully ready to play.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (375 Views)