Re: The sims 3, Unknown error occurred

by roberta591

Original Post

The sims 3, Unknown error occurred

★ Novice

So first of all im really unhappy with the help support. At first I tried to chat and it worked. The computer turned off and I couldn't chat anymore. When I tried to get a call (which I didn't want to because im not good at speaking English) both times it went off while I was talking.

THE PROBLEM IS, last week I've downloaded the game (the sims 3), I installed only the base and it had the unknown error thing. Okay there I had a chat with this guy who helped me and it resolved the problem.

Today, a week later, I wanted to install the late night expansion pack, obviously the same error occurred. I think I talk with Matt? well I followed the steps, deleted all I had to delete and didn't work. There he told me I should uninstall the whole sims game, and to install it back again. At that moment my computer turned off so I couldn't ask what do I do if I don't wanna lose all my progress, i've played it a whole week, I really don't want to delete everything.

Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Re: The sims 3, Unknown error occurred

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Vivianaaa95  Is your computer a pc or mac? Usually if a computer turns off that is an indication of a hardware failure.If your computer is a pc please post your computer's dxdiag - link - how to post dxdiag   Thank you

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)