Re: The “it’s a shower tarp” is not functioning with off-grid lot trait

by crinrict

Original Post

The “it’s a shower tarp” is not functioning with off-grid lot trait

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, parenthood, vampires, dine out, outdoor retreat, laundry day, movie hangout stuff, luxury party stuff, cool kitchen stuff, perfect patio stuff, and holiday celebration pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug occurs on lots with the “off the grid” trait. Place the “it’s a shower tarp” shower, and it will not let you use it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Although the shower says it is functional off the grid it continues to say “plumbing does not work off the grid”
What do you expect to see? It should let me use this shower since it says in buy mode that it is functional off the grid
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The shower for some reason is bugged out and not functioning off grid. 

Message 1 of 4 (623 Views)

Hero
@sarpy97 the shower works fine for me.

Is your Sim in a energized mood ? Did you test without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (604 Views)

Hero
@sarpy97 Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (570 Views)

Hero
Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (552 Views)