Re: The chefs I hire in Dine out aren't showing up

by mrsbosshudson

Original Post

★ Guide
When I hire Kayla Flemming as chef, different person show up to my restaurant. Didn't happen with another chef though.
Message 11 of 16 (1,430 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

hey! im wondering which mod caused your game to have the wrong chef show up because i have the same issue and maybe we had the same mod

Message 12 of 16 (1,400 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Summerxena,

If you'd like to try to figure out which of your mods is the issue while you're waiting to hear back from @HugHug003 via DM's, there is a method.

As tedious as this sounds, you can uninstall all your mods and manually add them back one at a time to see which one is causing the issue.

From there, you can then reach out to the content creator to get some help with that particular mod if you'd like to continue using it.

Do let us know in this thread if you find which mod was the issue for you in your reply as it might help out other members in future running into the same issue. We'll lock the thread after to limit further necroposting.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 13 of 16 (1,362 Views)

★★★ Novice

It’s been a while but I had an outdated mod causing the issue. LittleMsSam’s hire certain sims mod. It’s been updated since though. Also, if that is the same mod causing your issue make sure that the chef you hire has cooking lvl 5 and mixology lvl 1 or else they won’t show up.

Message 14 of 16 (1,335 Views)

★ Novice

that worked! i used MCCC to update the add'l chef's cooking skill to 6, gourmet to 5, and mixology to 2 and she showed up! omgggg thanks @HugHug003!

Message 15 of 16 (1,193 Views)

★★ Novice

i have this exact issue aswell except all my employees show up and one chef dosent which is very annoying

Message 16 of 16 (376 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help