The Sims problem

by slyytherinn

Original Post

Re: "Err_Cache_Miss"

@slyytherinn

We are all fellow gamers her. (A few EA CMs as well Wink ) So I think they will answer you, but I can't say when.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 11 of 14 (310 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@slyytherinn

Please rename your Mods folder to Mods_old. Start the game and try loading your game if that works move your Mods one at a time to the newly created Mods folder. Test that it still works. continue untill you have found all that is broken. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 14 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

will try that ASAP. but I received an email from EA, that they removed my ban! 

the save loaded perfectly without any cc, but now I need to try and add my cc in. I deleted a mod that I downloaded a few days ago, that was causing major lag.. hopefully that will work!

put my cc back in, and I had the same problem. i'm gonna try to "repair" the game under origin, but I doubt that will work

the game loaded for a good 15 minutes and did nothing, so I had to turn off my PC to even get it to close.. I repaired and updated my game and I think it made it worse.

I tried loading my game AGAIN, and it loaded for almost 2 hours. and didn't do anything, so, again, I had to turn off my PC.

Message 13 of 14 (285 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

so I had the idea to update MCCC (MC command center) and saw on the website it was updated for the 6/19 patch. after updating, my game loaded perfectly! I think I fixed it :P

Message 14 of 14 (255 Views)