Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Sims Helpers Corner - A place for helpers to talk

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: I downloaded new content and lost my current world

★★★★★ Guide
Happy New Year to All!♥♥♥
I will try my best to testing this bugs but first - when my hangover will be ended and second my guests will be leave my home. This kids love my computer !
Message 51 of 89 (436 Views)

Happy new year! 

Wanted to let you all know I'm going to answer both The Sims Mobile (all sub forums) and The Sims 4 (Game Info and Tech) again.
So it's going back to how it was before The Sims Mobile launched world wide and sucked up all my time. High five

Message 52 of 89 (408 Views)

Champion

Happy new year!  Party hat

In this topic, I answer the player, I think that it can be closed already Standard smile  :
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Cupcakes-Disappear/m-p/7199262/highlight/false#M8805

Greetings. Party hat

I am not an EA employee, I help as a player.

Nie jestem pracownikiem EA, pomagam jako gracz
Message 53 of 89 (383 Views)

Hero

Hi @Danuta720

and welcome to the Helper's Corner :D

We don't really close threads unless there's really special circumstances (double posts, breaking rules, wrong language, etc) so keeping this open for others to participate in.

The OP also hasn't come back at all which is why I mainly moved it to game info.

Thanks for pointing it out though.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 89 (344 Views)

Re: The Sims Helpers Corner - A place for helpers to talk

★ Apprentice

I read about the Hero program in Signatures from someone the best tip for heroes

" Just listen to the customer , don't offer advice etc. sometimes we have stress in our own lifes and just want things to work I know because I have a Chronic Illness.

Think about for a moment don't you want to be listen too?

Taught by customer service course I learned sometimes we can't solve their problem but they want respect and have someone listen to their issues listening is the best tool to use in any field sometimes we are quick to tell others what to do but so often little do we just take a moment to listen to let the user know we value them so many times in the medical field I never was listen too so tears streaming down my face I promised myself listen first then solve after sometimes a simple are you okay if I provide some guidance gives the customer control and feel liked their listen too."

Message 55 of 89 (328 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Just listening might help in some other cases but when people come to a help forum it is generally because they need help with an issue.

Message 56 of 89 (320 Views)

@simprincessrealm sorry to hear about your chronic illness. I get where you are coming from. In these times we don't have enough time to actually listen to each other.

In the medical field, you go to the doctor because you're sick and you want to know why and how to fix that. And providing that answer is what doctors are trained to do.

If you want a longer conversation, over here at least, you need to make sure to tell the assistant this when you make an appointment, so they can reserve extra time for you. 

In technical support, like these forums, people have an issue they want to have fixed, and that's what we help them with. Yes in some case extra care is needed, and we make sure it's provided by the right people.

If you're looking for someone to talk to about the game I would suggest checking out the official Sims forums or the Game Info forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-information-en. 
And if you want to talk to someone in real life about issues you're facing, I'd suggest looking for someone like a counsellor, who are trained to listen or even a friend.

Message 57 of 89 (301 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi Phantomlover1717,
Thanks for your guidance I am glad you pointed to the right post.

There is no worries of issues do to health I was using my story as a statement to why not listening leads to customers being frustrated no Different then doctors their is a bedside manner to all fields including us as long as they are respectful to staff just listening can help them for example look at Khan Academys quote
"Patience and empathy. Taking the time to listen and truly understand someone’s problem creates the most valuable experience - even if we’re not able to ultimately fix their issue."

This was what I meant about the post.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sincerely
~PrincessRey~
Message 58 of 89 (282 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi phantomlover1717,
If you have any users that have Disabilities such as learning etc. Questions have to be sims mobile base can you pass the questions to me I have 6 years of Mentoring online for youth in hospital so I be happy to help others if they need support as I am a apprentice level now.
Message 59 of 89 (247 Views)

Community Manager

You have a big heart @simprincessrealm <3

Thank you for taking the time to post and offering up your support. It's great to know there are members out there who care so much. I would recommend checking out the Accessibility forum and giving the Weclome thread a read for more information. Standard smile 

With regards to this discussion though, this thread is a place where helpers can post any troubling tech issues that may pop up and receive advice on solving it. I have to ask that we please keep this thread on topic. Standard smile

Thanks

- Lanna

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
*Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 60 of 89 (226 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help