Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Sims Helpers Corner - A place for helpers to talk

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: I downloaded new content and lost my current world

★★★★ Guide
Very happy that you came back. A guardian angel is always needed Standard smile Unfortunately, Japan is not a good place to relax. You should choose Maldives: p
Message 41 of 88 (352 Views)

Hero
I'm not the relax on the beach all day person so it was a good vacation. We were 6 people though and it's not always easy to please all of them at the same time :D

Enjoyed myself a lot though and saw lots of nice things. Unfortunately the weather was really bad when we visited Mt. Fuji Frown

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game. Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 88 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi helpers

I won't be around today.

Bug forum is currently a bit crazy and I'll continue with it tomorrow. Don't worry about that but if you see any threads here that I tried to help with that have new answers, please take over.

Thanks everyone and keep up the good work.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game. Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 88 (258 Views)

★★★★ Pro

You certainly earned a day off.Standard smile

Message 44 of 88 (249 Views)

Hero
Would be great if anyone could give this a quick test: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Cupcakes-Disappear/m-p/7199262

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 45 of 88 (215 Views)

Hero
There's quite a few threads that I would like tested by others before adding to my list.

If anyone has some time, you can find the list here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Gameplay-Issues/m-p/63738... (section: To Test).

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 88 (202 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I will see if I can get some time tomorrow to do tests.

Message 47 of 88 (188 Views)

Hero

Hi everyone

Happy 2019. Hope you all made it safely to the new year.

I want to welcome @BlackjackWidow among the helpers in the Sims 4 forum. Please check out the first post for some tips here and also check out this thread for cake and who the regulars here are :D

I plan to be around a bit less. Still doing the bug forum but I feel I neglected my blog a bit and I want to spend more time on that again. We are quite a few here now so I think things should be covered.

I'll still be checking both game info and tech for stuff that doesn't get answered in a while and issues that I know are bugs to move and merge.

If you see anyone posting bugs because they have issues with the template, please let me know here or via PM.

I made this post in the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Information-Questions-about-the-bug-forum/m-p/7319... .. just a FYI. 

With that, Happy new year everyone again and hopefully we can work together to get all issues people have squished :D

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 88 (137 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Happy New Year to everyone from me as well.

Message 49 of 88 (132 Views)

Champion

Thanks for the welcome, @crinrict

I am new to TS4, currently only playing with base game and some RG stuff, so I have limited capabilities on testing a lot of the bugs. However, I want to help out, and try my best in helping where I have some experience.

I'm a long term player of SimCity, and gained my helper status there. I think I'm the only one still answering questions there. I really enjoy SimCity, but since it's not actively supported or developed any more most of the time I spend reminding people to run as administrator and disable programs that conflict, although I get some interesting problems sometimes Standard smile

I'm very happy to meet all of you - what a great group of people on this board! And Crin - you are my hero Standard smile Your system of handling the bug reports is outstanding, the best I've ever seen on a user-run forum. You've definitely earned the right to do what you like to do. When it gets to be a chore, it's really best to do exactly what you're doing - take a step back and remember what you love to do. Then do it! 

Happy 2019 Everyone! 

Message 50 of 88 (126 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help