Re: The Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

it says if u dowload and pre load youll be able to play by 9pm but it hasent opended up to play anyone havfing the same problem???

Message 1 of 7 (209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes . and when trying to find help from EA and Origin ive been insulted and called a lier! never  buying anything through them again...

Message 2 of 7 (200 Views)

Community Manager

You're not being called a liar. No one is insulting you. It is plainly stated that the game goes live at midnight eastern. Where is it coming from that it is supposed to be 9:00 eastern?

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 7 (197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Daughter was watching the countdown, it ended at 9pm CST and she was all excited, but it's still not active as of 9:23pm CST and she's sitting in dissapointment. Mistake on EA's part?

Message 4 of 7 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tama with respect im sick of seeing your posts. you were NOT on the line while i WAS indeed being insulted and called a lier. Ive seen where you posted else where that your clock says 11pm. well for the most of us it said 9pm and ran out long ago! i dont want to see any posts from you whining and crying at 11 pm when yours wont work either.

Message 5 of 7 (186 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Moved to Sims 4 forums.
Message 6 of 7 (147 Views)

Hero

For everyone still having issues, please refer to this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Information-Sims-4-Download-amp-Installation-issues-Please-Read/...

Please post there if the solutions on the first page don't help you.

Locking this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (143 Views)