The Sims 4

by jeankm14

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4

★★ Novice

Hello:

I'm wondering if the Sims 4 is available to preo-order for physical copies? I don't want to purchase it digital, I want to preo-order it being physical and have it shipped to me. Thank you 

Message 1 of 7 (634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 4

Hero (Retired)

a.f.a.i.k the disk version is available to pre order  on amazon i haven't checked other sites   on amazon they do say the release date is Dec BUT i would say they just have that date as a place holder until the release date is official from EA so you would need to keep checking back there to see  and or check your local stores/shops for a physical hard copy of the game

orign will not have disk version for pre order more info here on that

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/INFORMATION-Origin-going-all-digital-What-does-that-mean-for/m-p...

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (653 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

a.f.a.i.k the disk version is available to pre order  on amazon i haven't checked other sites   on amazon they do say the release date is Dec BUT i would say they just have that date as a place holder until the release date is official from EA so you would need to keep checking back there to see  and or check your local stores/shops for a physical hard copy of the game

orign will not have disk version for pre order more info here on that

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/INFORMATION-Origin-going-all-digital-What-does-that-mean-for/m-p...

Message 2 of 7 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you very much, I truly appreciate that!! I'll check on Amazon.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 7 (622 Views)

Hero (Retired)

your very welocme Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (618 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@jeanksim7   quick update for you i checked over at amazon and they have now changed the date from Dec to the Sept release as the offical release date was announced 

Message 5 of 7 (604 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I will chekc right now. THANK YOU!!! Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (601 Views)

Hero (Retired)

your very welcome Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (592 Views)