The Sims 4 weird crash

by XboommdnsX

Original Post

The Sims 4 weird crash

★★ Novice

Hello,

So I just bought The Sims 4 Seasons with all its previous DLC's (it's the first time I bought and downloaded it)

So it was all good,I launched the game and created 2 Sims and 2 Pets and when I choosed to play in summer and to live in the "San <something>" city,I noticed that there is no household and that my funds are 0 and that the created household isn't selected and when I moved in a house the game crashed.And I retried my times and I tried to change the season and to change the city.And I also tried to delete its folder from "My Documents" and launch the game but nothing worked.

Please I need a fast answer.

Message 1 of 11 (420 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 weird crash

Hero

HI @XboommdnsX 

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag? That might give an indication on what's wrong.

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here is the link to download it:

Note:it's in french

EDIT by EA_Jason: Please attach DxDiag files directly to your post.

Message 3 of 11 (395 Views)

Hero
Would you mind attaching it directly to your post (you can use attach file on the reply). Mediafire has tried to give me viruses in the past and I try not to go there anymore.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (393 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@XboommdnsX 

I'm sorry but your computer simply does not meet minimum requirements for the game. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Make-sure-you-meet-minimum-requirements-PC/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 11 (389 Views)

★★ Novice

Here it is

Message 6 of 11 (376 Views)

Hero
Do you know what kind of processor you have ? It doesn't show in the DxDiag.

The graphics chip is indeed below minimum requirements with the 32 mb of dedicated memory it has.

Can you try just creating one Sim and check if you have the same issue ?

Do you get the 0 money, not selectable in every town or does it just crash now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (372 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
Do you know what kind of processor you have ? It doesn't show in the DxDiag.

The graphics chip is indeed below minimum requirements with the 32 mb of dedicated memory it has.

Can you try just creating one Sim and check if you have the same issue ?

Do you get the 0 money, not selectable in every town or does it just crash now ?

still crashing

Message 8 of 11 (368 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

I will try,anyways my processor is intel i3

it doesn't just crash , I have 0 money and the created house hold isn't selected,and when I select it from gallery,and try to move in,the game crashes.And there no one (npc's) in all worlds

Message 10 of 11 (347 Views)