The Sims 4 on Vaio

by Samsarah100

Original Post

The Sims 4 on Vaio

★★ Novice

Hi there, 

Recently I bought the Sims 4 and downloaded it onto my Vaio laptop. Surprisingly the installation took a few minutes. But when I created the sims and actually went into the gameplay, my sims looked horrible. The graphics were very poor. And this only happened when you zoom out. 

The same thing happened to me when I downloaded the sims 3 onto my laptop. 

Because of this problem (and other issues), I will be changing my laptop back to Toshiba. I have read other players who have had problems with downloading and installing on their Vaio laptop too.

If there is a solution to this "Messy Sim" problem, please inform me. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,506 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 on Vaio

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Please either use pastebin.com and put the link here or use spoiler tags.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,500 Views)

★★ Novice

Will this need a download? 

My computer is full of downloads, and I think that it will not take anymore. In the past, there has been some downloads which have brought in viruses or spams. My mom says, maybe this could be fixed by changing the game card or graphics card on the laptop? For some reason, that didnt sound right. The thing is, is that you can change graphics in the sims 4 options. But still, my sims look really bad when zooming out. Frown I feel really terrible, because this game cost me $90.00. I am really hoping that there is a better solution! Please do help! :D 

Thanks Crin, 

Sam n Sarah. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,492 Views)

Hero

No, it does not require a download. Just follow instructions given in the link.

It's a text file generated by your computer on your computer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,490 Views)