The Sims 4 blank move in screen, help?!

by Brxxzi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 blank move in screen, help?!

★ Novice

Whenever I try to move in my household, the screen that's supposed to have the worlds is just blank. Earlier I was having problems with error code 3, so does anyone have any suggestions on what to do now? I already reset my game files and stuff like that so I have no idea what to do. 

Message 1 of 9 (746 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 4 blank move in screen, help?!

Hero

Hi @Brxxzi

received your PM.

Looks like you only have a intel chip in your computer that has drivers from 2015 and dedicated memory that's below minimum requirements.

Have you ever been able to play the game before ? I would check the Intel Site if there's newer drivers: Intel Download Center: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (700 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Brxxzi

are you using any kind of mods/cc in your game ?

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (729 Views)

★ Novice

@crinrict I've tried to remove my cc, but it didn't do any good. I did run what you suggested though.

Message 3 of 9 (675 Views)

Hero

Could you attach the DxDiag report to your post ? 

If you don't want to share it publicly, you can send me a PM

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (664 Views)

★ Novice

I feel there is private information in it, but it won't let me put it onto a pm.

Message 5 of 9 (655 Views)

Hero

Just c/p the content of the file. That should work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (650 Views)

Hero

Hi @Brxxzi

received your PM.

Looks like you only have a intel chip in your computer that has drivers from 2015 and dedicated memory that's below minimum requirements.

Have you ever been able to play the game before ? I would check the Intel Site if there's newer drivers: Intel Download Center: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (701 Views)

★ Novice

Something finally happened and I can actually move in my sims now! Thanks a bunch. Standard smile

Message 8 of 9 (632 Views)

Hero

That's good to hear.

Enjoy the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (619 Views)