The Sims 4 World Error

by itsshelbzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 World Error

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I have had a problem with The Sims 4 for a long time now where my households won't load in the same town. The saves are all fine, and everyone is in their house, but not co-existing with other households I have made. Basically, everyone is on their own whole entire world. I want to merge the games so that they all appear in one world. I tried to manage the worlds but my other saved games do not appear on the manage worlds screen, It is as if they don't exist, but they do. This is also true with lots that I have built on, I can't see them. Does anyone know how I might fix this issue? Thank you so much.

Message 1 of 4 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 4 World Error

Champion (Retired)

Save the various households to your library. Then place them in the same savegame. Open the savegame click new household and import the wanted household replacing the default sim and place them in the world. Repeat for each household you want to add.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (680 Views)

All Replies

@itsshelbzz  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (700 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Save the various households to your library. Then place them in the same savegame. Open the savegame click new household and import the wanted household replacing the default sim and place them in the world. Repeat for each household you want to add.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 4 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked great! Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 4 (657 Views)