The Sims 4 Solar Flare Lounge Issue

by dramadr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 Solar Flare Lounge Issue

★★★ Novice

I played the Sims 4 for a few days and gameplay was fine.  All of the sudden I start the game and notice an orange, upside-down, triangle above the Solar Flare lounge.

I can still open the lounge and travel there, however there is no one else there.  It is like a ghost town.  Music still playing, drinks on the bar, no sims around.  I didn't see anything about it in the in-game lessons, and I haven't seen anything about it in the forums.

Is this a technical issue?  or a game play issue?  Did I just click something and now the lounge is just closed or something?

Any one else experiencing this, or know how I can fix it?

Message 1 of 4 (4,895 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 4 Solar Flare Lounge Issue

★★ Novice

This happened to me too!

Apparently this symbol appears when a community lot is incomplete (seems like the community lots need a minimum of interior, didn't knew this either).

In my case it was a missing musical instrument.

My theory is that one of the sims who visited the lot played the instrument and accidently? took it home which made the lot incomplete.

After I bought a guitar and placed it the symbol disappeared and everything went back to normal.

Hope it works for you too!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,050 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

This happened to me too!

Apparently this symbol appears when a community lot is incomplete (seems like the community lots need a minimum of interior, didn't knew this either).

In my case it was a missing musical instrument.

My theory is that one of the sims who visited the lot played the instrument and accidently? took it home which made the lot incomplete.

After I bought a guitar and placed it the symbol disappeared and everything went back to normal.

Hope it works for you too!

Message 2 of 4 (5,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

That worked!  When I want back, I saw the guitar was missing.  So I bought another one and left it there.  Now it works!

Thanks for your help!!

Message 3 of 4 (4,739 Views)

★★★ Novice
You're a genius. Just reminded me that I noticed the violin disappeared last night....
Thank you Wink
Message 4 of 4 (4,723 Views)