The Sims 4: Question about Life Stages (I'd like to speak with a Guru please!)

by TaylRose99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4: Question about Life Stages (I'd like to speak with a Guru please!)

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

(I'd like to speak with a guru of the Sims 4 please~)

I was reading the forums on The Sims 3 website and I saw all these simmers freaking out about how in the Sims 4, teens and toddlers are no longer in existance and babies are objects like in the Sims 1. To my understanding, isn't the demo just a look at the Create-a-Sim for a young adult sim? I would assume they wouldn't get rid of life stages, and I really hope that babies won't be like the Sims 1. But it's up to the EA creators, it's their game, they should be able to do what they wish. The Sims 4, in my opinion, looks like an awesome game and I can't wait to buy it. 

I just need to step away from the nonsense of simmers throwing a fit about the game's beta and actually have some professional answers! 

It would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance! Standard smile

-TaylRose99

Message 1 of 3 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re : The Sims 4: Question about Life Stages (I'd like to speak with a Guru please!)

Here on Answer HQ, you'll only find players who will answer to your question about technical problems. 

If you want to talk with Gurus, you will find them on Twitter or you can go on the official forum here to give your opinion about the game : http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/257.page Wink

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)

All Replies

Re : The Sims 4: Question about Life Stages (I'd like to speak with a Guru please!)

Here on Answer HQ, you'll only find players who will answer to your question about technical problems. 

If you want to talk with Gurus, you will find them on Twitter or you can go on the official forum here to give your opinion about the game : http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/257.page Wink

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 2 of 3 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much!! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (370 Views)