Re: The Sims 4 - Preload

by Gabz0078

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 - Preload

★ Apprentice

Hey,

I was wondering what does "preload" mean for The Sims 4? does it mean that we will have a an opportunity to play the game before the release? 

The image showing the preload of the game!

Best regards,

gabo008.

Message 1 of 3 (1,804 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Preload means you can start downloading your game early and then on release you can download the rest and then play.

This means, you can start downloading on Aug. 29th and then on Sept 1st (in the evening) you can download the rest (I don't know how many percent you can perload). This way, you don't have to download the whole game on release and you can start playing earlier.

Hope that answers your question.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,849 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Preload means you can start downloading your game early and then on release you can download the rest and then play.

This means, you can start downloading on Aug. 29th and then on Sept 1st (in the evening) you can download the rest (I don't know how many percent you can perload). This way, you don't have to download the whole game on release and you can start playing earlier.

Hope that answers your question.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,850 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (1,778 Views)