The Sims 4 Pre-Ordering issue

by MissTaliaWoods

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 Pre-Ordering issue

★ Novice

Hello, I pre-ordered The Sims 4 several months ago and I think I ordered the digital deluxe instead of the Limited edition and I was wondering is it too late to change my order to the limited edition pack and I also wanted to know what is the difference between the limited edition and the digital deluxe pack? Which deal is better? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 4 Pre-Ordering issue

Hero

Here's all details about the editions

You should be able to just cancel your preorder and order another edition instead.

Source: http://simsvip.com/

The Sims 4 Limited Edition:

• Life of the Party Digital Content: Gather ‘round the Flaming Tiki Bar in spectacular party costumes.

The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition

• Life of the Party Digital Content: Gather ‘round the Flaming Tiki Bar in spectacular party costumes.
  • Up All Night Digital Content: Party till dawn with a laser light show, hot new parties, outfits, decorations and recipes.
  • Digital Soundtrack: Groove to the music of the game.
  • Origin Exclusive Digital Content: no info yet

The Sims 4 Premium Edition

• Up All Night Digital Content: Party till dawn with a laser light show, hot new parties, outfits, decorations and recipes.
  • Creator’s Guide Hardcover Book: A hardcover guide that teaches you to become a Sims master creator, and also includes art from The Sims 4.

The Sims 4 Collector’s Edition (not available for preorder in the US atm but in other countries)

• Creator’s Guide Hardcover Book: A hardcover guide that teaches you to become a Sims master creator, and also includes art from The Sims 4.
  • Plumbob USB by Steel Series

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (499 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Here's all details about the editions

You should be able to just cancel your preorder and order another edition instead.

Source: http://simsvip.com/

The Sims 4 Limited Edition:

The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition

• Origin Exclusive Digital Content: no info yet

The Sims 4 Premium Edition

The Sims 4 Collector’s Edition (not available for preorder in the US atm but in other countries)

• Plumbob USB by Steel Series

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (500 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks and Happy Simming!!! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (471 Views)