Re: The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat game pack

by BlueBlack007

Original Post

The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat game pack

★★★★ Novice

Greetings, after seeing the complaints bout this new game pack, i am afraid to get it now, i wish to ask, is it only for download online, or will it be in Stores as well?

Message 1 of 6 (419 Views)

Hero

AFAIK, it's sold through Origin exclusively

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (411 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok Thank you for answering.Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 6 (400 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I Just Found out on the Phone from EA themselves, that the Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack, Will Also be in stores, two of which is or will be Amazon and Best Buy, among others i believe, but again thank you for answering .

Message 4 of 6 (393 Views)

Hero

Thanks for that. Bit confused now but ok.

Did they say if it was going to be an actual disc or a code in a box ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (387 Views)

Hero

@BlueBlack007@  wrote:

I Just Found out on the Phone from EA themselves, that the Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack, Will Also be in stores, two of which is or will be Amazon and Best Buy, among others i believe, but again thank you for answering .

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Sims-Outdoor-Retreat-Online-Game/dp/B00S00IJH8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=14213635...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (373 Views)