The Sims 4 Menu Starting Bug/Glitch

by Aikansei

Original Post

The Sims 4 Menu Starting Bug/Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I recently bought the game and once I opened it for the first time it kept showing the main menu like this, as if it was glitching.

I tried to close and re-open the software several times and it kept showing the exact same thing. I tried to uninstall the game and install it again a couple of times, too, but it kept showing the same problem. Any help? 

It also didn´t let me take any screenshots and turned into a blank image when I did so.

Message 1 of 8 (1,711 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Menu Starting Bug/Glitch

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,689 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is this the right file?

Message 3 of 8 (1,684 Views)

Hero

Try updating your graphics chip drivers through the Intel Download Center: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Your drivers are from 2010

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,679 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It didn´t work :/

Message 5 of 8 (1,671 Views)

Hero

Could you post your DxDiag again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (1,665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue and I have the latest intel chipset driver for my computer.

Message 7 of 8 (1,472 Views)

@Mattheodrichi. Please try reinstall your driver with instruction. So, your latest driver is old. Unfortunately, nothing not give guarantees about performance of game on your computer. Well, other game have this artefacts?

Message 8 of 8 (1,458 Views)