Re: The Sims 4 June 5th Update

by Adriclarinet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 June 5th Update

★ Novice

The free update we got for the Sims 4 on June 5th of 2020 crashed my gallery and my gameplay. Every time I click on the gallery the only thing that shows up is a blank screen with bunch of Ws on the top and when I play the game, every time I want my sims to travel or if I want to go to build/buy my game crashes. I know there have been a bunch of bug updates recently but none of them have worked. Its been 3 weeks since the update launch and both of them are still not working. I know it takes a while for things like this to get fixed, but nothing has been mentioned about nor have I seen anybody ask. My question is how long will it take until theses things get fixed? I play the Sims on PC.

Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Adriclarinet  That particular Gallery issue is usually caused by an outdated version of the UI Cheats mod.  Try removing it to see whether it helps.  If it does, you can download the updated version.  Otherwise, remove all your mods and test.  I'm not saying you need to play without any of them, just whichever one is the problem, but the first step is confirming that removing them helps.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)

All Replies

@Adriclarinet  That particular Gallery issue is usually caused by an outdated version of the UI Cheats mod.  Try removing it to see whether it helps.  If it does, you can download the updated version.  Otherwise, remove all your mods and test.  I'm not saying you need to play without any of them, just whichever one is the problem, but the first step is confirming that removing them helps.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (366 Views)

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict That was it. Thank you so much.
Message 3 of 3 (288 Views)