The Sims 4 - Installed but when turned on wants product code/cd key

by TabbyScarab7868

Original Post

The Sims 4 - Installed but when turned on wants product code/cd key

★★★ Newbie

I have installed The sims 4 a while ago and then I din´t play it for about 6 months. When i wanted to play again it disappeard from my libary in Origin, I tried reinstaling origin buw that didn´t work and when I tried to play The Sims 4 by shortcut on my desktop it went to origin and wanted the prouduct code/cd key. When I put it there it said the code was already used and I don´t know what to do. Disappointed

Message 1 of 4 (338 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 - Installed but when turned on wants product code/cd key

Hero (Retired)

@TabbyScarab7868  When you activate a code to your Origin account that code is locked to that account. If you login with the same login and password you used to activate the game the first time the game should be in the game library and you should be able to use that account to paly the game. Origin is like Steam - you have an account and you have to use YOUR account - you can not create new accounts. If you do you have to repurchase your games. If you can't log into your account you will have to contact EA customer service for assistance - link - EA customer service

Message 2 of 4 (325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 4 (312 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TabbyScarab7868  This is an open public forum for users by users and specific account information can not be accessed in these forums. To resolve this issue you will have to contact EA customer service as noted above.

Message 4 of 4 (309 Views)