Re: The Sims 4 Get Famous not showing in Build and buy a bundle

by fjb792

Original Post

★ Novice

I have tried everything that has been said! Sadly nothing works. I live in the Netherlands 

Message 31 of 83 (1,555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have tried I.E., Firefox, and Chrome.  All of them tell me that I do not have bundling available.  I do not own Get Famous (obviously), Jungle Adventures, Vampires, and many a stuff pack.  So it should be available.  I've also cleared all of their caches and tried incognito mode.

The cache for the Origin client have been cleared and it says I do not have bundling available as well. 

I am in the midwestern US.

Message 32 of 83 (1,544 Views)

★★★ Novice

Via chat, an agent told me this is a known issue that they are working on as a high priority. Not sure if that helps anyone or not.

Message 33 of 83 (1,502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Also wanted to add that I can't bundle Get Famous either. It says I have too many packs, but I don't have Get Famous, Jungle Adventure or a lot of the Stuff Packs. Does not work on the website either, and I already tried clearing the cache for Origin.

Also, I'm from the Eastern US.

Message 34 of 83 (1,415 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I tried clearing my cache, opening in the website and the app, opening in a different browser and in incognito, and nothing has worked. I'm in Canada so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it but I can't think of anything else I can try.

Message 35 of 83 (1,403 Views)

★★ Novice

America dude 

Message 36 of 83 (1,380 Views)

Re: When will get famous be added to create your bundle?

★★ Novice

I'm in the U.S. and yes i tried both the origin app and the website, in three different browsers. I also cleared both my sims 4 and origin cashes and still no luck. I WANT THIS GAME PLEASE HELP ME!

Message 37 of 83 (1,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm from Australia and the bundle isn't working for me :/ I've tried the app, website and incognito mode yet to try a different browser 

Message 38 of 83 (1,343 Views)

★ Novice

I'm from Poland, I had this problem in Origin app but a few days ago I managed to open this in chrome. I could create bundle then, but I didn't buy it (I wanted to do this today) but now when I'm checking there is a note that I can't. I tried clearing cache, incognito and other browsers but nothing works.

Message 39 of 83 (1,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie
not working for me i'm in Australia
Message 40 of 83 (1,283 Views)