The Sims 4 Get Famous Missing Content

by Bella_louise

Original Post

The Sims 4 Get Famous Missing Content

★ Novice

Hello,

I have just brought the Sims 4 Get Famous pack, but when i go in to play the game, anything to do with that pack is missing words,

so for example when i get a job in the field you can get the job but i cant read anything about it, no words explaining the job comes up,

Even in lessons where to help me explain what to do, that is all missing to, the pictures shows up, but no words at all, so anything to do with that pack all words are missing, and very hard to play the game if i want to use that pack,

Like even Sims that work in that field brings up no information when i hover over the Sim.

I have attached couple photo to help explain what i am talking about, so hard to explain.

Missing all word content from game just for the get famous pack.

Message 1 of 2 (597 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Get Famous Missing Content

Hero

Hi @Bella_louise

please try the suggestions on the first post of this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/OPEN-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/td-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (555 Views)