Re: The Sims 4 Game Issue

by Koichiii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 Game Issue

★ Novice

The Sims 4 Game Issue

I have a problem with my Sims 4, for example: if I want to quit my job I do not see the option of it on the phone, I do not have any options while pressing the TV. I can't play with my violin and so on.

so the first step I did was contacting an Origin Consultant to see if he can fix the game, he told me to do some steps like Try to repair the game, clean the caches, uninstall it and install it again. and didn't work.

I went to Documents/ Ea Games Folder and I find a folder called The Sims 4 so I basically change the name of that folder and find that sims create again the same folder and by magic, I do not have the problem with the game, keeping in mind that I do not have the account I was playing on. 

The consultant told me that if I take Saves Folder and Tray Folder back to the new folder I can be solving that issue, but when I did that I got the same account I was playing with but I have the same problem again.

He told me it could be a new bug spotted and he suggests I post this problem on this platform.

Message 1 of 3 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@crinrict Actually it didn't work.

To solve the issue I just delete the folder and start a new game once again.

Regards,

Mark

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Koichiii Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Does it work if you leave the tray folder out and just put back one of the save games ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@crinrict Actually it didn't work.

To solve the issue I just delete the folder and start a new game once again.

Regards,

Mark

Message 3 of 3 (239 Views)