The Sims 4 Game Houses Not Working

by Cloey-Gillan

Original Post

The Sims 4 Game Houses Not Working

★ Novice

I got the game on Christmas and it has been working fine but a couple of  weeks ago I got on and a notification popped up saying that the game I was trying to load was on a newer version of the game that I didn't have installed. I checked for new updates but it told me that there were none and the game was up to date. I was pretty upset but I got on with it and just decided to re-start my world. The create a Sim worked fine but when I went to a lot and started trying to make a house none of the stuff that I put down showed up. At this point I was just mad at the game and got off. Every time i got on the game after that it did the same thing. I got mad at it and tried to buy a house from the gallery, the house is still loading and it wont let me shut the game down, I got off of it by hitting the start menu button. I am beyond mad, please help. 

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Game Houses Not Working

Hero
Usually happens if the auto save corrupts See this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/SOLUTION-Savegame-was-saved-with-a-newer-version/td-p/4205460/ju...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)