Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Sims 4 Gallery App

by EA_Nils

Original Post

The Sims 4 Gallery App

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Stay connected to The Sims™ 4 while you’re on the go with The Sims 4 Gallery. Explore the Gallery and discover exciting new Sims, households, rooms, and homes created by The Sims community.The Sims 4 Gallery is available on Google Play and iTunes.

Log in to your Origin™ account to like, comment on, and share the unique creations from our talented players. Save your favorite creations to be downloaded automatically into My Library the next time you play The Sims 4.

1. Can my device run the app?
The Sims 4 Gallery has been optimized for use on smart phones. However, app features are accessible across all devices.

For the best experience we recommend running The Sims 4 Gallery on devices which meet the following minimum requirements:

• iOS Devices: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
  • Android Devices: Requires Android 4.0.3 or later on a device with high pixel density.

2. Why doesn’t the app show up on my mobile online store?
The Sims 4 Gallery will not appear in mobile online stores for unsupported devices.

3. Why are some gallery items, visible in-game, not showing up in the mobile version or on the web gallery?
Uploads after December 16th that use custom content, currently don’t appear in the mobile or web gallery. This is a known issue and is actively being looking into at this time.

4. Does the app cost money?
No. The app is completely free.

5. Will I need to login to my EA Origin account?
To download content and to have full access to all in-app features, you will need to log into your EA Origin account first. However, you will not need to be logged in to simply browse the gallery using app.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-gallery-app/

Message 1 of 1 (2,063 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help