Re: The Sims 4 Dine out Issues

by crinrict

Original Post

The Sims 4 Dine out Issues

★★★★ Novice

So, My waiters will sometimes not take orders, and sometimes my host wont give people tables. Other times people won't even leave unless I force close my resturant, what gives? Are there any fixes? This is beyond frustrating...

Message 1 of 14 (1,224 Views)

Sounds like this bug:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DO-Waiters-don-t-take-orders/m-p/6919892#M68430
It's in need of more input so if you have any...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 14 (1,193 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Oh, so I'm not the only one. I've also noticed that recommending stuff also breaks it sometimes...
Message 3 of 14 (1,189 Views)

Hero

Hi @LegacyRaven

did you post on twitter yesterday ?

I sent you to tech on purpose cause we currently have a bug thread for about every aspect of the restaurant and it seems pretty random on when it works and when it doesn't.

I'd like to troubleshoot this a bit further before sending you too all the threads in the bug forum.

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (1,163 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah that was me, I would send you my save file, but Ive encountered another issue after remodelling my restaurant... For some reason there are routing issues for people to sit down, even though there is a clear path, even my sim cant sit down

Message 5 of 14 (1,149 Views)

Hero
Do you have any ceiling decoration ?

Did it work with another restaurant or same issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 14 (1,137 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The other reastaurant worked as expected, saw only one couple not leaving, then I tried to steal ideas from that said restaurant, and now my sims wont sit down..

Message 7 of 14 (1,120 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
if you want me to test your restaurant, just upload it to the gallery or send me the tray files privately.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 14 (1,115 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah sure, I can do that, I was so happy with the new design too, I was hoping it was going to fix it :/ I'll upload it to dropbox
Message 9 of 14 (1,105 Views)

★★★★ Novice
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DHOPO2e2T9urQoiKjUnDRB5Kx9CoPWN8

Here you go, my sim lives in Brindleton Bay, My character Hans is still at the restaurant
Message 10 of 14 (1,103 Views)