Re: The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo. Sims change up when you try to change cloths or skin color

by shyema

Original Post

The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo. Sims change up when you try to change cloths or skin color

★★★★ Novice

Everytime i try to change my Sims color, cloths, or take or put on a hat or something they change to some weird looking sims i cant see there eye, hair, mouth im not sure whats going is anyone having this same problem if so what did you do to fix it 

Message 1 of 8 (629 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo. Sims change up when you try to change cloths or skin color

Hero

Could you post a picture ? To do so, change to window mode and press Print Screen to take a pic. Paste that into Paint and save it.

Then upload the picture to a third party image sharing site like imageshack and then post the link here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (627 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ok here is the link  https://imageshack.com/i/idc035afj  Ive tried restarting my computer, the game was updated today by Origin but it still does the same thing

Message 3 of 8 (624 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (612 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 5 of 8 (609 Views)

Hero

Try updating your graphics drivers. I don't know if there are newer ones but yours are 6 years old.

Your computer doesn't fulfill the minimum requirements.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok so i tried to update the Graphics Driver and everytime i do it keeps telling me its up to date when in fact its not, will it work if i unintall it and then try to install the updated Driver?

Message 7 of 8 (601 Views)

Hero

Worth a try

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (596 Views)