The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Download Issue

by WhoviSherNinTaku

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Download Issue

★★ Novice

So I don't mind the waiting and such, but it did try to do the download and failed (which is fine).  My concern is that since it tried to do that and failed, my Sims 4 is now completely greyed out.   Will that fix itself when Cats&Dogs is released do you think?  I've done all the cache clears and folder deletions and now I'm starting to get a little concerned.

Message 51 of 233 (1,611 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's the exact same thing that is happening to me. But everyone on this forum is so useless lol, they all keep saying the same bs without offering any solutions

Message 52 of 233 (1,589 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Piimpaiyne

The Servers probably are too busy. Try again later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 53 of 233 (1,556 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay so I'm in Australia and its the 10th of November  2017  time is 8:40 am. the game should let me downlode but it comes up with this I staed up till 12 am last night samething happend so I turned my pc off and tryed this moring still not working .i looked everywhere for help but no one is giveing a solsion or help they just say we have to wait will the 9th or the 10th. someone, please help I'm dying to play this. 

Message 54 of 233 (1,536 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Look at my answer just above.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 55 of 233 (1,531 Views)

★ Novice

i still cant download it and it came out 9 hours ago

Message 56 of 233 (1,524 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm getting this as well, any fix yet?
Message 57 of 233 (1,501 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It startet downloading by itself at precisely Midnight local time (CET)

All done. So I'm off to play. 

What can I say, I have a very fast connection.Large smile

Message 58 of 233 (1,492 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont think that is the issue, because others can download it but some cant

Message 59 of 233 (1,462 Views)

★ Novice

I have contacted Origin about this problem, I was so lucky I've came across such helpful and friendly constumer representative, here is what he has told me about the release date and time, hope it will help.

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs release date and time

Message 60 of 233 (1,443 Views)