The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Download Issue

by WhoviSherNinTaku

Original Post

cats and dogs download issue

★★★ Newbie

i bought the cats and dogs expansion pack with the perfect patio stuff pack  yesdterday (12.10.2017) but when i tried to download cats and dogs  origin said that the pack isn't out yet when it clearly is. now i dont know what to do , can it be a problem in my computer, or mybe its a problem with where i live?, please help me 

Message 11 of 233 (2,841 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Download Issue

★★★ Newbie

i also tried to download it yesterday, but i failed and faced extactly the same problem u r discriebing ,shouldn't i be able to download it by now (13.10 2017)?

Message 12 of 233 (2,835 Views)

Re: cats and dogs download issue

★ Guide

release date is November 10th, you'll be able to download it then Standard smile

Message 13 of 233 (2,831 Views)

★ Novice

im having the same problem its let me buy the game and also brought the new kitchen stuff says already brought but wont download? ive repaired restarted dont get it not happy wann play cats and dogs! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Frown
Message 14 of 233 (2,810 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please read the answers already posted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 233 (2,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'very spent the last hour trying to figure out how to download it. Then I see your message and go to check the release date. Seeing now that it's not out yet, I feel dumb af.
Message 16 of 233 (2,783 Views)

★ Novice

Hey guys

It's November 9th... on my origin it says that Cats and Dogs will be released on Nov 9, yet I still can't download it. Doesn't say when it will be available for downloads :/

Message 17 of 233 (2,602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the exact  same problem why give us todaysdate for release and not allow us to download it

Message 18 of 233 (2,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It's coming tomorrow but it may depend on your timezone so it may be the 9th at 11 pm

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 233 (2,584 Views)

★ Novice

you wont be able til 11pm I think found this don't know how true it is 

Message 20 of 233 (2,580 Views)