The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)

by lambinabush

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm also having this problem. My sim's hair (CC) had blonde streaks on it whilst in live mode and I was able to fix it by turning off Laptop Mode. But the streaks are still showing up on my sim's profile. I've tried adjusting the graphics from settings but it has made no difference - any fix on this?

Message 81 of 194 (4,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help. I tried turning laptop mode on and off and it still is doing the blonde hair glitch (help)

Message 82 of 194 (4,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So this did not work for me and i am really upset

Message 83 of 194 (4,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you soooo much!! This fixed my problem immediately.

Message 84 of 194 (4,262 Views)

why does my cc hair and eyelashes look horrible in game mood?

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? base, get famous, get to work, seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it appears every time I go into game mood.
What happens when the bug occurs? CC hair gets strange strands of hair in different colors (e.g. if the hair was set to be blond in "create a sim" it would be blond with a lot of black strands in "game play") and the cc eyelashes would be pictalated.
What do you expect to see? I expect to get rid of that glitch in my game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I need help
since the latest update of the Sims 4 all my cc hair started to look weird in game play. CC hair gets strange strands of hair in different colors (e.g. if the hair was set to be blond in "create a sim" it would be blond with a lot of black strands in "game play") and the cc eyelashes would be pictalated. I have tried deleting broken mods, updating older mods, downloading new cc, but everytime it looks horrible in game mood. Does anyone know why this might be happening and if so how can I fix it

Message 85 of 194 (4,220 Views)

Re: why does my cc hair and eyelashes look horrible in game mood?

Hero

Hi @francescakeka23 

I merged your post with another thread on that issue.

Check the solution post if it helps you.

Please be aware that CC and Mods are not supported by EA and hence you use it at your own risk.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 86 of 194 (3,943 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It’s not helped whatsoever
Message 87 of 194 (3,896 Views)

Blonde Streaks Bug for CC Hairs

★★★★ Apprentice

Just to preface, I already looked at existing topics about this issue. Namely, this one https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/The-Sims-4-CC-Hair-Blonde-Streaks-Bug-FIX/m-p/5069642#...

I read the pages, and I still have the blonde streaks in my sims' cc hair. I disabled edge smoothing, unchecked laptop mode, post processing effects, and uncompressed sim textures. Yet, I still get the blonde streaks. To explain my issue with this in more depth, if I jump between sims the blonde streak glitch appears for like 3 to 5 seconds each time I jump between sims (who are either on different floors or not near each other).Normally, I would just deal with it, but with it happening every time I jump between sims... it is getting annoying to keep seeing. 

Does anyone have a fix besides the ones listed on the page linked above? Thanks. 

Message 88 of 194 (3,850 Views)

Re: Blonde Streaks Bug for CC Hairs

Hero

Hi @DayDreamer0215 

I'm merging your thread with the thread on this even if it didn't help you.

As CC is generally not supported by EA, it's best to have just one thread on the issue.

Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions but maybe someone else here does.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 89 of 194 (3,836 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Blonde Streaks Fix?

★★★ Newbie

I don't have sims 4 studio but I still have it?

Message 90 of 194 (3,070 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help