The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)

by lambinabush

Original Post

Streaks in Hair but only in formal

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

This just happened to me today, so I'm not too sure as to why this is happening. The hair is the same custom content but there are bright blonde streaks in my CC hair only when it is in the formal category. I've tried changing in between hair and dresses but it always shows up like this. It also shows up in Live mode.

Message 31 of 194 (6,176 Views)

Re: Streaks in Hair but only in formal

Hero

Hi  @SammiDarling23

merged your post with existing thread.

Please try the solution given

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 194 (6,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have already done the solution and it still didn't work. Frown

Message 33 of 194 (4,192 Views)

Hero

Is it just this one hair ? Have you tried talking to the creator ? Or did you create it yourself ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 194 (4,176 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@SammiDarling23

I had this kind of problem too with some hairstyles and I found out that the cause was another CC conflict on the Sim. Are you using other CC on the Sim? The golden part in the hair indicates a conflict with some jewelry. Sometimes even some jewelry and clothing conflict with some hairstyles. Try taking off everything else and just leave the hair and see if the hair show back to normal. If that's the case put one by one back on the Sim and if it happens again you will know what CC cause the conflict.

Message 35 of 194 (4,152 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with ALL hairs ea and cc, abd also in the formal mode, I have done what it has said to do  and no change

Message 36 of 194 (4,130 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)

★★ Novice
I never had labtop mode on and it’s still showing blonde streaks !! What to do now ?
Message 37 of 194 (4,063 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)

★★★ Novice

OH you're awesome ! thanks for sharing ! :eahigh_file:

Message 38 of 194 (4,052 Views)

Blonde streak glitch?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My sims 4 CC hair and eyelashes became like this after I did batch fixes using sims4studio. I've tried resetting my game and changing the game mode settings to what the other thread suggested. I do not have laptop mode on and I run my game in high settings. Are there any suggestions on how to fix this? 

Message 39 of 194 (3,952 Views)

Re: Blonde streak glitch?

Champion (Retired)

@steppanties

Sometimes this might also happen when the hair in conflicting with something else the sim is wearing, anything from the skin to a bracelet. Does this happen for every hair regardless of what they're wearing?

Message 40 of 194 (5,111 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help