The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)

by lambinabush

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Blonde Streaks

★ Novice

I’d prefer to not remove my CC if possible! I’m going to attempt a solution I found earlier-just removing CC one by one to see what is causing the issue.

Message 141 of 194 (2,115 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)

★★ Novice

How Can I keep laptop mode on and not have the highlights at the same time?

Message 142 of 194 (2,070 Views)

Bug report, Highlight issue

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Get together, Get to work, Vampires, Parenthood, Toddler stuff, Kids room stuff, Romantic Garden stuff, Holiday celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk, Custom Content is needed, usually with laptop mode checked, its activated
What happens when the bug occurs? There are strange highlights in the hair. Its happened before, and usually i can just uncheck laptop mode, but this time, its already unchecked.It won't go away no matter what i do, and its in all my custom hair.
What do you expect to see? I should see normal custom hair, which looks alpha, and good
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. My sims had a very short update on the 8th of september, a fifteen or so minute update, and since, the highlights won't go away

Idk what to do, the strange laptop mode highlights are back with laptop mode unchecked, and i can't get rid of them.

Message 143 of 194 (2,223 Views)

Re: Bug report, Highlight issue

Hero
@livylila Merged this with the master thread on this.

There's some suggestions in this thread you can try.

If it doesn't help, please talk to the creators. CC is not supported by EA.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 144 of 194 (2,153 Views)

CC Problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello  all  Standard smile 

Ok so i got a problem  with my CC hair, I've blond streaks on it and at my rate I don't know what to do or how to get rid of the problem. 

I been looking at other threads and nothing is helping.

turning the laptop mode off - yeah i done that

Everything in the settings is on the highest - yes  and i did play around with the settings to see if there is any other kind of problem

nothing helped, i still have it. Now my laptop is a gaming laptop cc and i have the best in it you can get to make your gaming look amazing.

I have had this problem before with my old laptop before it broke, and it did help to turn the laptop mode off  and the setting for the sims on the highest

tho that laptop was not the best gaming laptop to play games with and the graphic was not the best  as you wished to have as i am having now. 

I been looking if the  Cc is outdated or too old  or need to be updated

they are new cc  just made for a day or 2 

I also have been updating the game serval of times, to even make sure that is not the problem 

Nothing is helping, i start to think that my laptop is way too good for sims lmao 

Is there anyone else that  might know a way i can do to solve this problem ?

or 

having another suggestion i can test?

Message 145 of 194 (2,141 Views)

Re: CC Problem

★★★★ Expert
@Liljan30 Check the sim for other CC or clothing items. Sometimes other clothing will interfere and cause things like that. I've seen a lot of slippers cause nighties to have wierd lines on them like that.

Try removing things like face textures, earrings, hats, necklaces, eyes... etc.

If you can't find it, create a new sim, remove absolutely everything and then assign the hair. If it looks normal, then it's definitely one of the other items interfering.
Message 146 of 194 (2,116 Views)

Re: cc hair blonde streaks bug, but i have to use windowed mode???

★ Novice

Turn on uncompressed sims texture. Turn off laptop mode.

Message 147 of 194 (2,066 Views)

Re: {Graphical Glitch} Hair and clothes disappearing in Live Mode

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issue too, most of my sims are now bald and naked unless you're all the way zoomed up to them.. its so annoying i stopped playing completely because of it only until recently. I don't think I'll continue if I can't figure it out :/

Message 148 of 194 (4,764 Views)

Re: {Graphical Glitch} Hair and clothes disappearing in Live Mode

Hero
@b3llllaaax Is this for CC ? If so, it's best to check with the creator if the cc is still compatible.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 149 of 194 (4,744 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CC Hair- Blonde Streaks Bug (FIX)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know how to fix the blonde streaks at the bottom profile, if so then can you please tell me??

Message 150 of 194 (1,762 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help