The Sims 4 CAS Demo won't load ??

by littleladieeee

Original Post

The Sims 4 CAS Demo won't load ??

★★ Novice

I sucessfully installed The Sims 4 CAS Demo and I have all of the system requirements it needs, but when I click on it, I doesn't load. I don't get any messages or anything. I'll click "play" (or double click the shortcut thingy) but nothing comes up. I've tried restarting my computer and I also uninstalled & reinstalled it and it still won't load !

Is there anything that could be wrong ??

Message 1 of 3 (1,179 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CAS Demo won't load ??

★ Novice

I had the same problem. I was able to play it, but after I exited the demo and  tried to reload it at a later time, nothing happened. I restarted my laptop, didn't work. Just now in Origin, I right clicked on the Sims 4 Demo and clicked Repair Game. It reinstalled the demo and now I'm able to play it again. Hopefully the problem doesn't come back...

Message 2 of 3 (1,087 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CAS Demo won't load ??

Hero

If above suggestion doesn't work, Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,057 Views)