Re: The Sims 4 CAS Demo HELP!

by ycoffey83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 4 CAS Demo HELP!

★ Novice

I recently downloaded the Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo from Origin.

It installs fine BUT when I opened the game the instruction video would come on THEN a BLANK BLACK SCREEN would pop up and the game would not play or show anything for that matter.  

Some other people have had this trouble too and I really want a way to resolve it because I was looking forward to playing the game but now I am utterly DISAPPOINTED IN EA!

PLEASE HELP!  

Message 1 of 9 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

You're DxDiag are pretty low. Not sure if your graphic chip can take it. ATM your on minimum specs so it kinda should run if they say it can but I doubt you'll be happy in the long run. Once they add extra stuff, you'll run into more issues.

I would check on the Intel Page if there are newer drivers.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (304 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Do you get a llama picture when you click anywhere on your screen ?

@ycoffey83 

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@crinrict      There is no Llama.  Just a blank black screen after the introduction video.  The mouse works but that's all.

Message 3 of 9 (351 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (348 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi @crinrict, I sent you the DxDiag via gmail.  Hope you can help Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (327 Views)

Hero

Sent you a PM here. Click on the envelope in the upper right corner.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (324 Views)

★ Novice

Sent Dxdiag in a private message in reply to your last message.

Message 7 of 9 (313 Views)

Hero

You're DxDiag are pretty low. Not sure if your graphic chip can take it. ATM your on minimum specs so it kinda should run if they say it can but I doubt you'll be happy in the long run. Once they add extra stuff, you'll run into more issues.

I would check on the Intel Page if there are newer drivers.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (305 Views)

★ Novice
Ok. Thanks so much for your help! Much appreciated Standard smile
Message 9 of 9 (286 Views)