The Sims 4 CAS DEMO not found in my ORIGIN library.

by xxchick3nrunxx

Original Post

The Sims 4 CAS DEMO not found in my ORIGIN library.

★★ Novice

I cant find the sims 4 cas demo in my origin games library D: I got sent an email a while ago and just checked it now and was so happy but when i went to my game library it wasnt there, i tried refreshing everything, i replied to ea they sent me it again and still NO LUCK D: Its so sad, im literally feeling so bad right now, i was so excited to get it. I have a picture of what was sent and was hoping to get sent either a serial code or ANYTHING to register it, it sucks badly I dont get to experience the goodness of the sims 4 D: ILL DO ANYTHING IT TAKES TO GET THE GAME D: PLEASE EA HELP ME!!!

Message 1 of 9 (883 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CAS DEMO not found in my ORIGIN library.

Hero (Retired)

Hey there,

To solve your problem, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will help you with this problem. To contact them, see the steps below:

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you have chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

Message 2 of 9 (859 Views)

★★ Novice

i TRIED THAT, they told me to contact you guys here ??? they told me to contact the development team, how do i do so?

Message 3 of 9 (857 Views)

Hero

Are you sure you check the right account ? Use the email address to login to which the email was sent to.

Does the email say that it should be on your account now ? Or what exactly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (846 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes it says check your account for the sims 4 CAS demo... and it wasnt there, please i need it either resent again so i can retest it somehow to prove it, or i need a registration serial code, something that can get my hands on that demo, ill do anything it takes!!! btw thankyou all for the help Standard smile i appreciate it so much!!!
Message 5 of 9 (840 Views)

Hero
Contact a game advisor then. We're just users here and can't help you with this

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (837 Views)

★★ Novice

this is quite silly actually!!!

they send the email and say the game is there and it isn't.

the first answer from on this topic from the EA team is even sillier. come on dude!!! if the answer was there, YOU would have found it and posted here, would you???

i've been in line waiting to chat with the game advisor for almost an hour now, and it's been saying the waiting time is now under 5 minutes for the past 15 minutes.

WOW!

it makes me wonder if people are just on a lunch break or if they have been having so many issues with their games that the line is soooo long like that.

anyways...

it is, in my opinion, their own interest to have people trying out their game and giving them their feedback, so i cannot understand WHY they are saying the demo is availble when it isn't!

and i got my email YESTERDAY! it's not even that i waited a while to try to download it and it was gone. i don't think it has EVER been available to me, as their email says it is!

i just don't get it!

Message 7 of 9 (789 Views)

★★ Novice

so... i've been talking with origin/eagames game advisor on a chat, for the past 45 minutes or so, and i am BAFFLED on how disorganized this seems to be.

First, let me say this. i am not dying to try this. i can pretty much wait for the release date, as i have been busy lately with life you know!

but anyways.

i never tried a demo game before and since ive been playing the sims since the very first one i thought it would be cool!!!!

But the game is not there!

After waiting for almost an hour to get on a chat with the game advisor!!! oh WOW!!!! what a trip.

apparently Origin/EAGames keeps NO record what so ever of any of the emails sent telling people they can test their demo.

can someone even tell me how that's even possible???

i mean... let's say a computer sends it randomly to anyone who poted in to receive this kind of thing...

how it doesn't have any records or list of whom already got the message???

if it doesn't have any records it would end up sending the same message to the same people thousands of time!

right???

im sorry. but it makes no sense to me.

so after trying to understand how this can happen and make sure this company is not ran by children who has no idea what they are doing,

they told me i had to take a picture of the email they sent me o.O to make sure i wasn't lying!

o.O

i feel bad for the guy that had to hear all my frustrations... and trying to explain that what bothers me is saying i can do something, that it is available to me, when it's not!

why?

what do they actually gain with it??

Before contacting them i have  googled the issue and i noticed that i lot of people got it, no problems... but A LOT MORE hasn't. a lot more people have gotten the emails and have not been able to find the demo on the games tab as they say it would be!

that pisses me off. because when i opted in to get messages from them, and try demos and stuff, i did not think i would be receiving phony emails.

well... i sent the picture of the email i got, and hooray they confirmed it's legitimate. o.O that i am indeed a tester. and was granted access, but after reloading the my games tab, it still NOT THERE!

i do know that testing games is more important for them than it is for me.

they need the gamers feedback. sure, they probably no need little old me... but they do need the feedback from the gamers, so i won't get tired of saying this! I JUST DONT GET IT.

makes no sense AT ALL!

say it's available when it ISNT!

rant over!

anyways. over an hour now chatting with this guy and problem not solved.

realease date is just a month away...

honestly... i still don't even get it why i am still here... hahaha wasting precious time off that i could be playing the sims 3 and instead im chatting with this guy.

oh well...

=S

Message 8 of 9 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bottom line, EA support sucks!! The worst I have experienced in my life. I think it's funny that the admin on here keep telling you to go to the online chat when you clearly stated that the online chat sent you here. Tisk tisk

You're right, they are very silly and disorganized

Message 9 of 9 (741 Views)